Alley Cat is dedicated to providing excellent customer service at all times. We have a complaints policy to ensure all complaints are handled as efficiently and as effectively as possible.
If you have a Complaint
As our customer you are entitled to make a complaint to us. The following outlines our policy and procedures for the handling of verbal and written complaints.
* Complaints can be made by letter, email or telephone at:
* Unit 7a, Riverside Business Park, Cambridge Road, Harlow, Essex CM20 2HE
* 01279 436236 or 01223 830935
* We will acknowledge receipt of the complaint by customers preferred method within ten working days
* We aim to resolve all complaints as quickly as possible. If it is not possible to reach a prompt conclusion, we will contact the customer with an explanation, and set out expected timescales by which matters should be resolved
* We aim to resolve all our customer complaints internally. If, however, the customer is not satisfied with the final outcome of our complaints procedure, they are able to contact The Financial Ombudsman, details can be found at:
Non-financial complaints can be directed to Trading Standards
* You may also contact the BVRLA Conciliation Service as an approved Alternative Dispute Resolution service. Details can be found at www.bvrla.co.uk or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org